Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

What a fun, exciting day for kids (and adults!). Sydney asked every 30 minutes all day long, "how many more hours until we trick or treat?". It was a fun way to meet lots of new neighbors, and we walked around with lots of new friends. But as usual, we ended the night with a Halloween-themed dinner at the Hurst's (we've been doing this for 4 years now). She's so sweet to do this each year, and we really look forward to it. It was also nice to go back to our old neighborhood and drop by the Haarala's house (our next door neighbors) and see them and their kids. We all mentioned how different it was this year w/o them! Anyway, a very fun night filled with TONS of kids and TONS of candy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, that is A LOT of candy!!! I love Gavins costume...especially the behind.

Jill T said...

Boy, you sure packed in the loot! Looks like a fun halloween. And your house is beautiful! I can't believe you are already so decorated and situated! How exciting for you to have your dream home! And yard. :)

Jennie said...

What adorable grandchildren I have! Just wish you all had been able to collect some candy! I miss and love you all! HOuse looks GREAT!

kim said...

Sydney's little picture of her all alone with her little toes turned in is absolutely precious!!!!