What a fun week of Thanksgiving activities we had! We went to parks, a fun kids climbing place, a museum, did go-cart riding and gun-shooting, cooked out, hosted Thanksgiving, had family stay with us, shopped, etc. The weather was once again just perfect!
We also put up our Christmas decorations this week.
And like I said, we were able to host Thanksgiving this year at our new home. It was so much fun to get out our China, crystal and silver and use it! We sure missed my parents, though, but did our best without them.
My brother Ben and his wife Emily and their 2 girls stayed with us for a few days, and Kim's family of 6 came over for the big day as well.
This was the grossest museum we went to - it was all about bodily fluids; you know, snot, vomit, poop, all that stuff that totally amuses kids. Very interesting...We even made homemade boogers. Hence the name "Grossology Museum".
Psg Vs Montpellier 2021 [Latest Publication] ✅
4 years ago

5 comments:
Your table looked beautiful! How fun to finally use your china! Gavin looks way too old in those "big boy" tennis shoes. I'm a little confused with Chris' gloves though. Love, love, love all of you!
7302 Lockford Walk North
Avon, IN 46123
Your home looks beautiful!!!!
Can't wait to get your card.
Your table looks so nice! Check you out using all your nice stuff~impressive! Glad you all had so much fun. Grossology museum~my boys would be all over that!
Thank you for being such an awesome hostess! We loved spending Thanksgiving with you all (and by the way, your turkey was one of the moistest I have ever had).
I so want to take my kids to that Grossology museum! I have heard about it and I think my nasty boys would love it! Your home looks so nice!
Post a Comment