Carter, Gavin and I were checking out at the grocery store yesterday and I could tell that Carter really had to go potty. I told him "Just try and hold it for a few more minutes - we're almost done." His reply: "But Daddy told me I'm not supposed to hold it." Funny, literal kid.
5 comments:
Love little boys...so I figure he is doing great with potty training?? You will have to give me the low down on how to train a boy!!
hahahah too funny, and cute. What good boy obeying his daddy. I am not looking forward to potty training.
This had me cracking up! Little boys are such a hoot!!!
So funny! How was the first week of school? The girls look cute! did Syd like it? Your house looks GREAT! I'm VERY envious and SO happy for you all!
That is too funny!
Your house looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it all finished and decorated.
And Brighton looked so pretty in her baptism dress.
So was it easier to send Sydney to K than Brighton?
Post a Comment